Driver Risk Assessments
Drivers complete the online questionnaire and confirm via declaration that they have read, understand, and accept your organization’s fleet safety policy.
Our assessment covers the four fundamental areas of fleet safety: driver; driver attitude; journey; and the vehicle.
A full analysis is given for both individual and collective results. Managers can easily access these results and analysis online via secure log-in. Our analysis allows recommendations to be made, first for necessary change at the organizational level, and then for training needs at the individual level. We offer a full action plan for your organization.
Typical Assessment, Action Plan
and Follow Up:
- Drivers assigned risk levels based on their questionnaire answers.
- Recommendations for training and interventions made for all high-risk drivers.
- Training solutions are tailored to each individual.
- Training outcomes are factored into management reports, automatically recalculating an individual’s risk profile.
- Risk assessments automatically update in response to convictions, collisions, and changes to vehicles or journey profiles.
- Full administrative support and IT back-up is provided, with all assessments followed through to completion.
The assessments take place on our online platform, RiskMapp, which makes completion of questionnaires easily accessible. Our risk assessments have been translated into all major languages allowing for international availability.
GROUP HEADQUARTERS Applied Driving Techniques (Global Solutions) Ltd
25 Barnes Wallis Road
UK: +44 (0) 1489 663 788
Ireland: +353 124 695 58
Europe: +32 280 844 80
USA: +1 267 239 8979
Australia: +61 281 034 165
Malaysia: +60 330 992 319